Check here to view instructions.
- The grid below shows study room availability for today:
Green = room available
Red = room booked
Blue = room not available, based on date or time of day
- Use the monthly calendar to choose a day in the future.
- Click in the green squares for the room(s) and time(s) you prefer. The square will turn orange when you select it.
- Your selection information will appear below the grid, under “Booking Details.”
- Click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Provide your personal information and click the “Submit My Booking” button.
- A green “Success!” box will appear beneath the grid and your selected square(s) will turn red if your reservation is accepted.
- If you attempt to make a reservation that is incorrect, a red error message will appear when you click “Submit My Booking” stating the reason for the problem.
- For successful reservations, you will receive a confirmation email from Study Room Info (email@example.com) with details for your reservation.
- Instructions for canceling a reservation are included in the confirmation. Please cancel all unwanted reservations to free the room for other students and to preserve your daily reservation privileges.
- If you wish to add your study room reservation to your personal calendar, click on the attachment in your confirmation email. You will then receive a reminder prior to your reservation time.
View Study Room Reservation Guidelines
Submit feedback on Study Room Reservation System & view library FAQs.
For questions and assistance, call the Kaplan Library Check-out Desk 845-569-3600.