Welcome to Library2U - Curbside Edition!
Open to MSMC Students, Staff, and Faculty
Safe, contactless pick-up service in 3 simple steps:
- Reserve a pick-up time.
- Select library materials.
- Come to campus to pick up your item(s).
RESERVE A PICK-UP TIME
Please allow 24 hours for your pick-up request to be processed. Requests made on the same day or with less than 24 hours notice may not be filled. You will receive an email confirming the date and time of your pick-up.
- Choose the date for your pick-up (below).
- Pick-ups can be made during the hours shown.
- If no green boxes appear on the schedule for the date you’ve selected, click the “Next Available Curbside Pick-Up Date” button.
- Select a time for your pick-up.
- Pick-ups are scheduled in 15-minute increments.
- Green boxes signify available time slots.
- Click the “Submit Curbside Pick-Up Request” button.
- Review your pick-up time slot, as well as our pick-up procedure and safety protocols. Click “Continue.”
SELECT LIBRARY MATERIALS
- Provide your contact information, vehicle description, and list of items you’d like to check out.
- Multiple items can be requested on the same form.
- Provide the title, author, and any other identifying information for the desired item(s).
- Click “Submit Curbside Pick-Up Request.”
COME TO CAMPUS TO PICK UP YOUR ITEM(S)
- At your scheduled pick-up time, drive up to the back of the Dominican Center, near the ramp entrance, as shown in the image above.
- Park along the curb next to the Library 2 U sign.
- Remain in your car and call 845-569-3600 to alert the library staff that you have arrived.
- Have your MSMC ID card ready and wear a face covering.
- A staff member will come out with your items. Show your ID through the car window. After verifying your ID, the staff member will place the bagged materials in your car's back seat or in your trunk, whichever you prefer.
HOW TO RETURN “Library2U” MATERIALS
- Items can be returned at any time in the library drop box outside the Dominican Center's main entrance.
- Items can be retrieved from your car by a library staff member should you return for a subsequent pick-up.
- Your date-due slip will tell you when items are due back to the library and provide instructions for returning them.
Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.